Griffin Armament announced the company is now selling its new MK1 series of AR-15 rifles. The new rifles are designed to be top tier firearms and use a range of the company’s own components in their manufacture.
There will be four basic models offered:
PSD – This is a 9.5″ SBR with a pistol length gas system. It will be offered in both .223 Wylde and 300 BLK.
CQB – This is an 11.5″ SBR. However, it will have a carbine length gas system and will only be available in .223 Wylde.
Patrol – This model has a 14.5″ barrel with a pinned muzzle device to side step the NFA. It will use a mid-length system. It will be offered in .223 Wylde only.
RECCE – Another mid-length gas system gun, this model will have a 16″ barrel. It too is chambered only in .223 Wylde.
Features of the new MK1 rifles include:
- Griffin 416R SS HEDP Barrels
- Griffin Enhanced BCG
- Griffin Forged Upper And Lower Type 3 hardcoat anodized
- Griffin Ambidextrous Selectors
- Griffin A3 Grip and enhanced trigger guard
- Griffin SN-ACH (Suppressor Normalized Ambi Charging Handle)
- Griffin Contour Connect QD End plate
- Griffin Maritime Receiver Extension
- Griffin AR-SOB (Suppressor Optimized Buffer)
- Griffin ECS Extreme Condition Stock
- Griffin RailShield 4 piece panel set
- Griffin Low Pro RIGID rail system
- Griffin Micro Modular Sights
- Griffin Primo Gas Block (pinned)
- Griffin Silencer Mount Muzzle Device
- Griffin Dimpled Takedown Pins