Remington has a new R1 1911 longslide in 10mm. MSRP is set at $1310
- 6” Stainless Match-Grade Barrel – For superb accuracy
- Accessory Rail – For Light or Laser Attachments
- Wide Rear and Front Cocking Serrations – For positive grip regardless of field conditions
- LPA Fully Adjustable Match Sights – For precision shooting
- Extended Beavertail Grip Safety – For sure grip in the field
- Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger – For a clean crisp break
- Tough PVD DLC Finish – For durability in all conditions
- Operator II VZ G10 Grips – For solid hold while firing
- Two 8-Round Stainless Steel Magazines
- Stainless Steel Frame and Slide
Click here for more info.
Along with a new R1, Remington has trimmed the fat from Bushmaster. They have simplified their components. So no more commercial buffer tubes. Every AR will have mil-spec buffer tubes. Their new Bushmaster Minimalist has been set up with some premium accessories. It will come with an MFT Minimalist stock and grip. They will use an AAC Square Drop handguard and an AAC flash hider. They have gone with an ALG Advanced Combat Trigger. The one they brought was chambered in .300blk and with their AAC can, it was very quiet with subsonic loads.
The Bushmaster Minimalist has an MSRP for $1169
Phil Note: Guys I know I reviewed the 10mm back on the 4th so no need to remind us it’s a duplicate. Nick saw this at another show and has his own take on it.