In this episode of TFBTV, James tells you why the S&W M&P Compact 9mm is his favorite subcompact 9mm, even more than his revered Glock 26. In a nutshell:
1) More capacity in the same size package as the G26;
2) $100 less expensive than the G26;
3) Better sights than the G26;
4) Fit and finish comparable to the G26;
5) Great ergonomics and features, such as agressive slide serrations and removeable backstraps, dust cover rail;
6) Excellent aftermarket support and features (e.g., Apex trigger);
7) And while the Glock has a much longer track record of reliable service, the M&P9c is already quite impressive for a new gun.
Check out this episode of TFBTV and James will elaborate.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Ventura Munitions – Retailer of quality ammunition.
Proxibid – Shop For Home Defense Pistols Online Here