As a lover of all things quiet, I realize the significance of .300BLK. A heavy, subsonic round that can be easily adopted into the most popular semiautomatic rifle system in the country, if not the world? Awesome. However, I have yet to find an application for .300BLK that works for me. Well, the new Daniel Defense DDM4ISR is pushing me ever closer to the dark side.
The DDM4ISR’s integral suppressor extends the barrel to an NFA-required 16 inches in length, so this platform is not classified as a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) and therefore only requires a single tax stamp (for the suppressor). The suppressor’s lightweight outer tube is constructed of durable, heat-resistant metal alloys and coated with a protective high-temperature Cerakote-C finish, which is able of withstanding extreme temperatures and harsh environments. The suppressor is also user-serviceable, so its baffle core can be easily removed for periodic cleaning in order to maintain peak performance.
The DDM4ISR comes standard with Daniel Defense’s MFR XL 15.0 modular handguard, which features a continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on its top, for the mounting of iron sights or optics, and Keymod attachment points at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions. This longer, multi-functional handguard, in conjunction with a Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip, make the DDM4ISR as ergonomic and maneuverable as it is versatile. A resilient, attractive Mil Spec + Cerakote finish not only protects this weapon system from the elements, it also adds to its overall aesthetics—so while you’re sending rounds down range; you’ll also turn a few heads.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 9″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- INTEGRATED SUPPRESSOR: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4PH Monolithic Baffle, High-temp Cerakote-C Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly.
- GAS SYSTEM: Daniel Defense ISR Integrated Gas Block, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 15.0
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Mil Spec + Cerakote
- Made in the USA!
If you are interested in the DDM4ISR, I can’t think of a better time to support Daniel Defense.
Daniel Defense – https://danieldefense.com/contacts/
101 Warfighter Way
Black Creek, GA 31308
Phone (866) 554-GUNS (4867)
CAGE Code 3E3E2