Armalite introduced a new rifle at the NASGW Expo called the AR-10 PRC308.
The new gun was designed with input from Surgeon Rifles and AWC Silencers. All three companies are owned by Strategic Armory Corps, and it is not unusual to see collaboration between companies in such circumstances.
Armalite advises the AR-10 PRC308 is chambered for the .308 Win/7.62x51mm cartridges and ships with a Magpul 20-round PMAG. Additional features and specifications:
- 20″ stainless steel barrel
- 1:10″ twist
- low profile, two position gas block
- Surgeon Rifles/AWC Silencers PSR Thread-Over muzzle brake
- aluminum, free floated handguard with partial quad rails fore and aft
- ambidextrous safety
- Geissele SSA two stage trigger
- 11.4 pounds
Note that the photo here shows an optional Cerakote finish and AWC suppressor. The MSRP has not been announced yet. Guns should ship in 2016.