Two new options are available for your MBUS Pro front sight posts.
Magpul released a new front sight post for their MBUS PRO front sight. The new sight post retails for $9.95 and is dual purpose. It has a rectangular cross section which allows the user to install it with a standard profile or rotate it 90 degrees for a thinner profile for precision targeting.
The MBUS Pro Enhanced Front Sight Post is an upgrade for both the MBUS Pro and the MBUS Pro Offset Front Sights.
Featuring a rectangular cross-section, the MBUS Pro Enhanced Front Sight Post offers the user the option of a 0.040” Match profile for precision shooting or a standard 0.060” profile for visibility without changing posts. Simply raise the post until it spins freely and rotate 90-degrees to present the other sight profile, then lower the post to its original position and confirm zero. The Match width side of the post has a marking dimple for easy identification during installation.
Precision machined of alloy steel, the sight post features a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate finish for corrosion resistance and abrasion protection.
Made in U.S.A.
- Fits MBUS Pro and Pro Offset Front Sights
- Selectable between Match and Standard widths
—.040” Match Post for increased precision
—.060” Standard Post for maximum visibility
- Standard Post features streamlined thin profile
- Precision machined alloy steel construction
- Mil-spec Manganese Phosphate finish
- Marking dimple on Match side for easy identification
- Maintains same range of elevation adjustment