Looking for a rifle bag that doesn’t look so, tactical? Rainier Arms and Grey Ghost Gear collaborated together on their new minimalist covert rifle bag. It measures 38″x11″x4″ and has 2 attachment points on both ends of the bag for a carry strap and the inside also has two zippered mesh storage pockets. It also has an 8″x3″ section on the front of the bag for patches in case you wanted to make it a little tactical. They retail for $125, check out RainierArms.com for more info.
Rainier Arms minimalist covert rifle bag by Grey Ghost Gear. This heavy duty soft case offers many essential needs to pack and carry your rifle without drawing unwanted attention.
– 500D construction,
– 38X11x4 in dimension
– There are 2 attachment points on either end of the bag for attaching the carrying strap that is included.
– The front of the bag features a 8X3 inch loop field to attach patches.
– The inside lid has two zippered mesh pockets to store loose items, cleaning kit, mags, ECT.
– Inside of the body of the bag is covered in loop. this allows the three provided attachment panels to be used in an infinite number of placements to hold any 38 inch or shorter rifle in place or to store a longer rifle in 2 pieces.
– There are two additional flat tie downs to secure a smaller item in the bag, such as a hand gun or spotting scope.