Angstadt Arms debuted their new UDP-9 PDW (personal defense weapon) at the 2015 SHOT Show. The new UDP-9 is chambered in 9mm and accepts Glock magazines. It features a 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower and upper receiver, flared magwells, an oversized trigger guard and a threaded bolt catch screw. It also has a last round bolt hold open feature on an empty magazine and their 9mm bolt assembly works with a standard AR-15 hammer. The barrel is 6″ and is chrome moly with a 1/10 twist and a standard A2 flash hider. The UDP-9 has an overall length of 21″ and weights in under 5lbs. Pricing is TBD, they’ll be available in spring of 2015. Check out Angstadtarms.com for more info.
Its compact size makes it ideal for home defense, security detail, law enforcement and anywhere space is at a premium. With models available for both prepared citizens, law enforcement officers and military personnel, the UDP-9 is easily configurable for any application. Available spring of 2015. Patent Pending.
– 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower and upper receiver with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
– Flared magwell for faster reloads, integrated, oversized trigger guard and a threaded bolt catch screw
– Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
– Slick side upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port and no froward assist or dust cover
– 9mm bolt assembly for use with a standard AR-15 hammer. Compatible with both GLOCK and Colt 9mm AR-15’s
– 6” 9mm barrel in chrome moly with a 1/10 twist, black phosphate finish and A2 style flash suppressor
– B5 Systems pistol grip
– ODIN Works 5.5” free float keymod hand guard with continuous top picatinny rail and mounting positions at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
– Weight: Sub 5lbs
– Length: 21″