Crossman airguns have released the Armada PCP air rifle with a special edition Multicam edition currently being auctioned on GunBroker ending November 2nd benefiting the Navy Seal foundation. Other sponsors of the air rifle include Zeiss, Surefire, Tarjac, and MagPul.
Unlike many PCP air rifles, the Armada was built to take standard off-the-shelf AR-15 parts. The Armada uses a standard AR-15-style receiver extension and pistol grip. The standard configuration is offered in black and uses a collapse-able CTS stock and includes a 4-16x mil-dot retical optic. Its not a small air rifle, coming in at 42″ with the stock collapsed, but does include an integrally shrouded barrel (ie suppressed).
Full Press Release Below:
Crossman Announces Auction of Navy SEAL Foundation EditionBLOOMFIELD, New York (October 21, 2014) The world leader in air guns has teamed with the leader in AR accessories to create the Benjamin Armada, the premier AR-compatible PCP Air Rifle featuring the official Magpul M-LOK modular accessory system. The first unit will be auctioned off on GunBroker.com, October 20-November 2 with the proceeds going to support the Navy SEAL Foundation.“The Armada is the first commercially available PCP rifle that brings the same breadth of modularity and user configurability that is enjoyed by the AR community,” says Jennifer Lambert, VP Marketing for Crosman. “By designing the rifle to Mil-Spec dimensions for the grip and stock interfaces as well as implementing the M-LOK interface system, the Armada becomes a platform that gives shooters an infinite range of possibilities to customize their air rifle with the AR parts and accessories of their choice.”
The .22 caliber Armada is built in America and delivers velocities of 1000 FPS with 32 foot pounds of energy, making it an ideal small game rifle and target shooter. It includes a 10-shot magazine, full sound suppression and gets over 30 shots per fill. The receiver features a machined picatinny rail and the bolt is reversible for left-handed shooters. An on-board gauge for monitoring air pressure and a crisp two-stage trigger make this a worthy addition to your gun collection.The Armada Magpul Edition is available exclusively at Crosman.com and PyramydAir.com. It features Magpul MOE® grip, stock and cheek riser for the ultimate modern sporting air rifle. It will be available November 10 at $999 MSRP.Crosman and Benjamin Airguns are excited to announce the auctioning of the Benjamin Armada Special Edition with 100% of proceeds benefitting the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Magpul M-LOK Modular Locking System
- Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle / Sniper) adjustable stock
- Magpul MBUS Pro Sight front and rear
- Magpul MIAD GEN 1.1 Grip Type 1
- Magpul M-LOK Cantilever Rail / Light mount
- Surefire Scout weapon light
- Tarjac Multi-Cam finish
- Zeiss TERRA 3x 4-12×50 mm scope
- SKB iSeries 5014 rifle case in OD Green
- Benjamin 90 cu in charging system
- 2,000 rounds of .22 caliber airgun ammunition
- Telescoping bipod
- Removable / configurable direct connect handguard panels
- Custom embroidered Benjamin rifle caseThis package retails for over $3,300 and the bidding runs on GunBroker.com from October 20 through November 2.“There is no substitute for authentic parts matched to the performance of a Benjamin precharged air rifle,” says Jesse Caster, Product Manager for Hunting Airguns. “The Navy SEAL Foundation Edition showcases what’s possible and we are proud to partner with Magpul, Zeiss Sport Optics, Tarjac and Surefire to raise money for the Navy Special Warfare community and their families.”