For those out there with $550 burning a hole in their pocket, there is now a limited 100 pistol run of the MasterPiece Arms 930SST available. Featuring several upgrades, each one will also have a X/100 serial number and certificate of authenticity. Check out the press release from MasterPiece Arms below if you are interesting in owning one of these pistols.
The 100 Limited Edition two-tone Cerakote® finish MPA930SST will feature special serial numbers and Certificate of Authenticity
COMER, GA (June 2014) – MasterPiece Arms, manufacturers of the MPA MAC Line of pistols,carbines, suppressors and MPAR Rifles, is offering, for a limited time, a production run of only 100 MPA930SST Limited Edition Mini-9 pistols. These collector series pistols will be specially engraved with “X of 100” serial numbers.
The Limited Edition MPA930SST is seriously upgraded to include:
- Two-tone Cerakote® finish consisting of a Flat Dark Earth finish on the upper and lower with the grip inlay, sight blocks and other hardware finished in Cerakote Black
- L-bracket mounted, quick-disconnect sling system with a special MPA engraving
- Cerakote barrel extension and combat/high-performance muzzle break
- Premium select 9mm barrel
- Tool kit with new MPA tools
- Certificate of Authenticity
- One 30-round polymer magazine
- MSRP $549.00
To purchase this limited edition MPA pistol, customers must follow all state and federal laws. The Limited Edition MPA90SST will be transferred to the customer’s local FFL or MasterPiece Arms will find a retailer in the customer’s area.
For more information on MasterPiece Arms and their product line of pistols, rifles, carbine and suppressors, visit www.masterpiecearms.com.