Raptor Grip for Remington 870

    raptor grip

    Shockwave Technologies makes a birdshead-type grip for the Remington 870 shotgun called the Raptor Grip.  The grip is polymer and replaces a standard 870 stock in just a few minutes.  If you’ve never swapped the stock on an 870, don’t worry – it is dead simple to do.

    raptor grip

    According to Shockwave Technologies, the 870 grip will fit:

    • Remington 870 12-gauge firearms
    • Remington 870 20-gauge firearms (those built on the larger 12-gauge receiver)
    • New England Firearms (NEF) Pardner Pump Protector 12-gauge
    • Harrington & Richardson (H&R) Pardner Pump Protector 12-gauge
    • Interstate Arms Corp (IAC) Hawk Model 98, 982 and 981R

    The site shows the grip is currently selling for $26.99 plus $4 shipping.

    raptor grip

    Richard Johnson

    An advocate of gun proliferation zones, Richard is a long time shooter, former cop and internet entrepreneur. Among the many places he calls home is http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/.