M203 Foregrip

    I saw this photo on Kit Up Blog but did not notice the foregrip mounted underneath the M203 grenade launcher until a reader pointed it out to me.

    Is this common? I can’t recall seeing this configuration before.

    UPDATE: Rob posted a link to the manufacturer in the comments. Thanks Rob. The product is literally called the M203grip.

    [ Many thanks to Alex for pointing it out. ]

    Steve Johnson

    I founded TFB in 2007 and over 10 years worked tirelessly, with the help of my team, to build it up into the largest gun blog online. I retired as Editor in Chief in 2017. During my decade at TFB I was fortunate to work with the most amazing talented writers and genuinely good people!