Yes, I love suppressors and think everyone should own one

    I just want to clear something up …

    The phrasing on one of the blog posts yesterday gave some readers the impression that I thought civilians should not be allowed to own suppressors. While I admit the wording was ambiguous, I am very surprised that readers of this blog would get that idea after I have spent two years writing about the joys of suppressors!

    I happen to own multiple suppressors and I am very much a civilian! I can name far more reasons why a civilian shooter should use a suppressor than I could for military users.

    Steve Johnson

    I founded TFB in 2007 and over 10 years worked tirelessly, with the help of my team, to build it up into the largest gun blog online. I retired as Editor in Chief in 2017. During my decade at TFB I was fortunate to work with the most amazing talented writers and genuinely good people!