Lightning fast and superbly accurate, the compact, short-action Model Seven has been a leader in the woods since it was introduced in 1983. Join us as we celebrate a quarter century of proven performance with the Model Sevenâ„¢ 25th Anniversary edition rifle chambered in 7mm-08 Remington. This rifle is a quintessential Remington classic with some striking commemorative upgrades.
Its American walnut Classic Deluxe-style stock is custom laser engraved with “Model Seven 25th Anniversary” and has an intricate 25th anniversary medallion inset at the pistol grip cap area. Adding to its traditional good looks is a high-sheen blued finish on the receiver, bolt and 22″ standard-contour barrel. Our ultra-crisp X-Mark Pro Trigger and SuperCell recoil pad are where the good old days stop, and you realize you’re experiencing the greatest era in rifle advancement yet.
- 2 3/8″ shorter overall length than Model 700 counterparts makes the Model Seven perfectly sized for small-statured shooters and dense-cover hunting situations
- Compact design for fast handling in dense-cover situations
- Features the same legendary strength as the Model 700 action: “Three-rings-of-steel” with the bolt face, barrel and receiver encasing the cartridge head
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a consistent bedding area in the stock
- Available in Remington Short-Action Magnum and Winchester Short Magnum calibers for the ultimate in compact magnum performance