USCitizen is off to the Gunblogger Rendezvous (I wish I could go!) and has posted a photo of this luggage:
* One Kimber Pro Carry in .45 Auto with three magazines: empty
* One leather inside-belt holster for 1911 pistol(not pictured)
* One Bushmaster AR-15 lower assembly with 6-position collapsible stock
* One Bushmaster XM15 E25 Shorty AK Carbine Upper assembly with M-203 heat shield, ETC 37 mm Flare Launcher and Leupold 6.5 – 20 variable power scope
* One Jonathan Arthur Ciener .22 LR caliber conversion kit for AR-a5, consisting of bolt assembly and two 20 round .22 LR magazines: empty
* One DJHT .50 caliber BMG upper assembly with variable power, lighted reticle, Mil-dot scope and M-60 bipod
* Three (3) thirty round and one (1) twenty round capacity AR-15 magazines: empty.
* One (1) set foam hearing protection from Remington (not pictured)
* Case by SBK of Orange, CA – with four (4) locks
* Total weight 60.5 pounds
I think the only thing missing is a few more magazines!
See the full-sized photo here.
UPDATE: Ride Fast is also traveling heavy:
Tommy (top) – Auto-Ordnance Mod. 1927, .45 ACP
Bertha (mid left) – Bloom und Voss .44 mag
Baby (mid center) – Colt 1911A1, .45 ACP
Hidie (mid right) – HK USP Compact, .45 ACP
Barbie (bottom) – Winchester 94, 30-30 Win
Full sized photo here.