As I continue to (slowly) source parts for my PWS Summit straight pull 10/22 build, I keep stumbling upon products I wish I had found years ago. For example, Victor Company, a precision rifle product business, produces a free-float stock system for the 10/22. Dubbed the Titan, the stock features a rigid fiberglass composite and aluminum bedding.
The killer part? The Titan comes in at well under $200. Options include a front rail for a bipod attachment and an adjustable cheek rest. And if your feeling fancy, go with FDE or OD green instead of standard black.
Yes, I know the Titan isn’t a new release – but since I missed it for going on three years, others may have as well. Details, links and pricing are laid out below.
Victor company TITAN 1022: THE LUXURY PRECISION 10/22® STOCK:
Designed for the Ruger® 10/22® semi-automatic rifle, the TITAN 1022 is the luxury precision solution for your 10/22®. Featuring the “Anchor Lock System”, the Titan secures the 10/22® receiver to aircraft-grade hardened aluminum bedding in the front and rear of the action for maximum accuracy.
Unlike other 10/22® stocks on the market, the TITAN 1022 is made of a highly rigid fiberglass composite, giving up almost no flex, which makes it the preferred platform for precision shooting.
The TITAN just feels right in your hands. It’s ergonomics feel just like your big boy tactical precision centerfire rifle. With two quick detach flush cup sling mounts installed on each side, your TAB / SAP / TIS sling will mount quickly and easily, just like your competition rig.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ultra-Rigid Engineering Grade Fiberglass Composite Resin: Offers maximum accuracy potential with almost zero flex.
- Anchor Lock System: Hardened aluminum bed supports the action screw and a hardened aluminum rear shelf with an anchor lock screw to remove any play from the rear of the action. The Anchor Lock System gives the most accuracy potential from your 10/22®.
- Free Float Barrel: Accepts heavy barrels up to 0.920″
- Widened Magwell: Mags drop freely when released.
- Pistol Gripped: Puts your shooting hand at the perfect angle for proper trigger control.
- Raised Cheekrest: The elevated comb gives better control with your optics.
- Positive Texture: The pistol grip and fore end are textured for positive manipulation in wet or dry environments.
- Ambidextrous design: For right or left handed shooters.
- Quick Detach Flush Cup Sling Mounts: Standard on both sides. Attach or remove your QD sling with a push of a button.
- Swivel Stud Sling Mounts included: Fits the standard sling attachment.
- Optional Mini Picatinny Rail: A solid mounting solution for a flashlight, IR illuminator or QD bipod.
- Available in three colors: Black, Flat Dark Earth and OD Green.
- MSRP $169.99