SEE PART ONE HERE: https://youtu.be/r6_5YIrrbhU
In this second episode of a two part TFBTV series, James compares four popular doublestack compact 9mm handguns:
-Smith & Wesson M&P9 Compact
-Ruger American Compact
James ranks each of these guns and assigns points based on the following criteria:
Round 1: Dimensions: Size and weight against capacity – which gun is the most efficient?
Round 2: Trigger: Trigger weight and feel.
Round 3: Mechanics: Charging and discharging/loading and unloading the gun.
Round 4: Fit & Finish: Quality of finish, external machined features, overall fitment.
Round 5: Sights: Quality and practicality of sights.
Round 6: Value: Cost-to-performance ratio.
Round 7: Shooting Performance: How well do all of the other factors coalesce into producing a functional shooting machine?
Also, James announces two new TFBTV features:
First, TFBTV will start a monthly “TFBTV Mailroom” program. Viewers can send anything they want to TFBTV at TFBTV’s PO Box in New Orleans. (TFBTV Mail Room, PO Box 52288, New Orleans, LA 70152). Send (a) The Item; (b) A Short Description of the Item, and; (c) (OPTIONAL) Your Name and/or Contact Information. We will open everything on camera and read your description.
Second, TFBTV is going to roll out a comment competition. *This is for subscribers or Patreon supporters only, so make sure you are a sub and we can view your subs in your profile.* The best comments will get a random item that was sent in to the mail bag (feel free to request a hand-pick, we will do the best we can).
The comment competition for this video is:
*”Which of these guns should lose the Subcompact Showdown and Why?”*
Winners will be announced on the TYouTube Video Page (check the pinned comment) or on James’ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jjreevesii/
Official Rules for Mail Room and Comment Competition:
TFBTV Mail Room Rules:
– Please send an (1) An item; (2) A description, and (3) (OPTIONAL) Your name and contact information.
– Sending in an item does not guarantee that it will be shown on air.
– Postage is the responsibility of the sender.
– Any item sent to TFBTV becomes the property of TFBTV.
– Sender assumes all liability for sending any unreasonably dangerous or illegal material to TFBTV.
TFBTV Subscriber Comment Competition Rules:
– Comment competition is open to subscribers only. TFBTV will verify the commenter’s subscription before sending any prizes.
– TFBTV reserves the right to select any comment as the winning comment based upon any criteria whatsoever. While “thumbs up” counts are helpful, TFBTV recognizes that earlier comments tend to accumulate more attention than “better” comments that are submitted later.
– TFBTV is under no obligation to deliver any prize whatsoever and does not guarantee that the winning commenter will receive any prize, regardless of any comments or actions made by TFBTV stating otherwise. (For example only, if the winner’s package is lost, or stolen, or TFBTV deems the prize impractical to send for whatever reason, TFBTV has no responsibility to replace, reimburse, or in any way compensate the winner). Accordingly, do not act in reliance upon a promise that TFBTV will be sending the winner a prize.
– The winner accepts and uses the prize at his own risk and agrees to release TFBTV from all liability for use or possession of the item. The winner will be responsible for verifying the legality of the item in his or her locale.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Proxibid – Shop For Home Defense Pistols Online Here
Ventura Munitions – Retailer of quality ammunition.