The new Apex advanced trigger promises to drop approximately two pounds from the factory trigger pull with only a trigger replacement. We previously tested the flat trigger on my P320 Compact and found it to be pretty good with the exception fo the finish used on the trigger itself. It was a bit on the slick side for serious use in hot conditions with a rather slippery trigger face.
The new trigger is offered in both flat and curved flavors, both versions offering the same 2-pound reduction in pull weight. The trigger is a direct drop-in replacement for the factory trigger and required no tools to install. Apex says that the new trigger doesn’t change anything in regards to the drop safety and will work with any caliber or size of P320.
I must admit I would love a chance to check the new trigger out since I liked the original so much. This new advanced version looks like it could really liven up my Sig P320.
Features and Specifications:
– Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs.
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory trigger
– Maintains factory drop safety values
– Works with Sig Sauer P320 model pistols in 9mm, .357SIG, .40S&W and .45ACP
– Flat or Curved option
– Easy, no tool installation
– Apex Part #: 112-021 (Flat), 112-022 (Curved)
– MSRP: $49.95
The new trigger will ship to dealers and distributors on March 28 and will carry an MSRP of $49.95. You can learn more about the trigger over at Apex’s website.