Gaston Glock has released a clothing and accessory label featuring euro-styled hunting and shooting gear. Depending on your refined tastes and your budget, prices range from the fairly reasonable to clinically insane. And even though some of the items resemble best sellers from the Skymall catalog, others like the Scottish Nobel Hunting Jacket is ruggedly classy.
Knowing that I am well out of my knowledge and comfort zone when it comes to anything style-related, I will leave you all to browse the online catalog. Reminder: Christmas is coming and I have always wanted a knife made from the reclaimed steel of a Leopard Battle Tank.
LODEN TREKKING BACKPACK – $210.00
- A loyal companion on the hunt whether you’re in the mountains, on the savannah, in the woods or in the fields – a practical and well-designed trekking backpack with numerous technical refinements to fulfill the highest of standards.
- A visually appealing material mix of brown Pischl Loden and durable nylon fabric.
- With its narrow, high-backed design, the lightweight and water resistant backpack is suitable for everyone.
EXTREME PERFORMANCE SHOOTING SHIRT – HIT THE PLATES – $95.00
PULL-UP LEATHER CARTRIDGE BELT – $89.00
HUNTING GLOVES MADE OF REINDEER LEATHER / LINED – $196.65
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM WATER BOTTLE – $18.00
GLOCK® 35 .40 CALIBER BALBACH DAMASCUS KNIFE (2 OF 3) – $4,300.00
EXCLUSIVE KNIFE MADE OF LEOPARD TANK BARREL STEEL – $1,390.00
- Historic steel recycled from the barrel of a Leopard battle tank.
- High performance LEO-damast® 320-layer Damascus steel forged by Markus Balbach, Germany.
- Elegant wild boar knife with exceptional stability.
- Damascus steel with an incredibly high degree of hardness between 63°-65° HRC and high toughness.
- Handle made from maple root and sheath from eco-friendly saddle leather.
- Each knife is unique with its own serial number.
NOBLE HUNTING JACKET MADE OF SCOTTISH HARRIS TWEED – $665.00
- Harris Tweed– fine cloth made of pure virgin wool which is dyed, hand spun and woven by the inhabitants of Lewis and Harris islands in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Unique and traditional!
- Harris Tweed is a registered trademark since 1910.
- Going beyond merely fulfilling all practical requirements, an extremely high quality hunting jacket has been finely crafted out of this marvelous material.