Rainier Arms has just announced a new single-stage trigger for the AR platform from James Madison Tactical in Richland, Washington. JMT has designed the Saber to be a sleek but functional drop in trigger with a 3.5-4.0 pound trigger pull weight.
There are no shortage of AR trigger options on the market, so a quality review is required to get an idea on the Saber’s performance. But at a sub $90 street price, the potential is there for real value.
With a fast reset, a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, The single-stage trigger group is easy to install.
- 3.5- 4.0 lb. pull weight
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy
- Curved skeleton trigger function and comfort
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Quality 17-4 Stainless steel hammer, trigger and disconnect
- Precision CNC and EDM machined from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and 17-4 ph SS
- Contained in JMT’s signature metallic silver anodized aluminum housing
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
P.O. Box 374
Richland, WA 99352