Advanced Technology International (ATI) announced the company is now shipping the new T3 TactLite shotgun stocks.
If you are not already familiar with the T3 TactLite stocks, they are an evolution of the company’s T2 shotgun stocks that were first introduced in 2013. The new models offer a number of improvements over the older versions. Some of these improvements include:
- updated grip that features improved recoil reduction – it is a slimmer grip that adds more of the company’s Scorpion recoil absorbing material
- updated mounting system that allows it to fit a wide range of shotguns through the use of adapters that are included in the package
- new six position adjustment stock that incorporates a cheek rest and a thick X2 Scorpion recoil reducing pad
ATI builds the new T3 TactLite shotgun stocks in the United States of America. With the included adapters, the stocks will fit the following shotguns:
- Mossberg 500, 535, 590 and 835 series
- Remington 870 and 887 series
- Winchester SXP
- FNH USA P-12
- Savage Stevens 320
- TriStar Raptor
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $119.99 for the kit.
Advanced Technology International makes a range of accessories for shotguns and other firearms. Some of the other things they offer include the Halo brand side saddles for Mossberg shotguns and the Strikeforce stocks for Saiga shotguns.