Battle Rifle Company is now selling a new hand guard called the Battle Rifle HEXRail System.
The Battle Rifle HEXRail System is machined 7075-T6 aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish. It is designed to be free floating. According to Battle Rifle Company, the Battle Rifle HEXRail System offers these benefits:
- 12.5 inch overall length with Battle Rifle HEX Pattern design
- Aggressive front end styling which gives a unique look
- Continuous top rail that accepts all Picatinny attachments
- KEYMOD rail system connections at three, six and nine o’clock
- QD connect holes front and rear on rail at three and nine o’clock
- Battle Rifle Company Laser engraving
- Five slot KEYMOD extension rail included
The MSRP is $249.