WM Tactical debuted an interesting new back up iron sight system at the 2015 SHOT Show dubbed the TUOR Multi Axis Back-up Sight, its the first multi-axis and ambidextrous back up iron sight. What does that mean? It folds down like a traditional back up iron sight, but when deployed it also allows the user to turn the sight post at a 45 degree angle to both the right or left side of the gun. Pretty neat right? It mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail system and is made out of aluminum with an anodized flat black finish. They retail for $299.95 at WMTactical.com.
With the ability to mount on any firearm with a 1913 Picatinny rail system, TUOR Multi Axis Back-up Sight is the first sighting system with a turning sight post enabling engagement of the weapon system at a 45-degree angle. TUOR allows you to rotate your firearm in any direction or around corners without having to remove or replace any of your sights based on action. This is the only sighting system on the market that allows traditional flip-up and angle sight use all in one platform.
– Turning and pivoting function allows traditional use of the sight
– Angle function offers a lower profile when engaging targets behind a barrier
– Allows the sight system to be used without interrupting any primary optic
– Aluminum and anodized, flat black finish
– Folds up like a traditional back-up iron sight