Browe Optics has introduced their Browe Tactical Optic which incorporates the same glass, electronics, and internals as the Browe Combat Optic (originally titanium) into a 7075-T6 aluminum housing. The Browe Tactical optic maintains Browe’s signature SIC (single intuitive control).
Specs (from Browe):
- Magnification: 4x
- Entrance Pupil: 32mm
- Exit Pupil: 8mm
- Eye Relief: 37mm
- Length: 132mm nominal
- Width: 67mm nominal
- Weight: 16.7 oz.
- Field of view: 7 °
- Center Bore Height above Rail: 1.53″
- Adjustment at 100 yards: .5 MOA
- Adjustment: Internally adjustable prism
- Reticle pattern: 7.62mm Crosshair Reticle
- Ballistic Compensated: 7.62mm
- Color Day/Night: Red, Amber, Blue, or Green
- Illumination source: LED
- Illumination source controlled-Automatic: Cadmium-Sulfide photocell and flash programmable Microcontroller
- Illumination source controlled-Manual: 10 days settings and 3 night vision
- Battery Usage Life: 2000 hrs. Typ. (Min. 775hrs. on max brightness)
- Housing Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
- Water Proof: 42m / 130ft.
- Fog proof: Filled with dry nitrogen
- Lens Coatings: Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coatings
For its introduction, Browe is running a 30% off MSRP special. Further, Browe is allowing users to customize their optic from the ground up including reticle, reticle color, and housing color (Black or FDE).