TFB wants to wish everyone a very happy Independence Day!
To all, anywhere, who have sacrificed for the rights of people to determine their own destiny, thank you. We raise our drinks to you and celebrate in your honor.
A few tongue-in-cheek reminders from the TFB Staff. In case you can’t tell, we really like our readers and want you to keep coming back.
- 5 second rule is in full effect. 10 seconds if it is bratwurst.
- Please don’t drink and comment… Unless its really funny.
- Do not mix alcohol with explosives or guns. Mix alcohol with alcohol (just don’t mix colors).
- It is better to arrive late in this world than early in the next.
- Don’t watch her behind. Keep safety in mind!
- In case of grill fire: 1 – Get fire extinguisher. 2 – Make sure its loaded. 3 – Pull the pin like a hand grenade 4 – Depress the trigger until magazine is empty. 5 – If your target is still on fire, reload.
- If you don’t want your wife to spend your 401(k) (or know how many guns you really own), don’t get hurt today.
- Don’t slip when carrying your breakfast – you’ll end up with egg on your face