Wilson Combat has gone further up-market with their latest release: The Pinnacle. Based on their Classic Supergrade, the Pinnacle adds most of the available customization options available at Wilson Combat. In addition, the discerning customer will get hand-engraving in old-fashioned patterns and a custom wooden case.
Price? If you have you have to ask, you can’t afford it. So, we asked for you… The Pinnacle has a “base price” of $7,995.00
My opinion? It sure is purdy…
• Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame
• 30 LPI High Cut Checkered Frontstrap
• High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
• Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
• Ultralight Medium Length Trigger
• 3 ½# – 3 ¾# Crisp Trigger Pull
• Stainless Ultralight Hammer with High Polished Sides
• One-Piece Bullet Proof® Magazine Well
• Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
• Bullet Proof® Slide Stop
• Deluxe Burl Wood Smooth Grips with Gold Plated Grip Medallions
• Hex Head Grip Screws
• 5″ Carbon Steel Slide
• Lo-Mount Adjustable Rear Sight with Battleblade
• Gold Bead Front Sight
• 5″ Stainless Match Grade Barrel & Bushing, Hand Fit
• Flush Cut & Reverse Crown Barrel
• Full Length Spiral Fluted Guide Rod
• 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
• 40 LPI Checkered Rear of Slide
• Carry Cuts / Ball Endmill Cuts
• High Polish Barrel Chamber & Barrel Bushing
• Hand Engraved Frame, Slide, Thumb Safety and Slide Stop by Wayne D’ Angelo with Letter of Authenticity
• Hand Finished Deluxe Blue with Polished Sides of Frame and Slide
• Deluxe Walnut Presentation Case
• Letter of Authenticity
Based on our Classic Supergrade model, the Pinnacle is completely detailed inside and out with a full suite of options specially selected by Bill Wilson. The Pinnacle is expertly hand fitted and finished by a Wilson Combat Supergrade Pistolsmith prior to an application of spectacular hand engraving in a traditional classic scroll pattern. After hand engraving, a Master Pistolsmith will then further hand detail and finally apply our rich, deluxe blue finish.
From the blued steel trigger, spiral fluted guide rod and custom burl walnut grips you will see several minor and unique differences from a typical Supergrade. The immaculate hand engraving of the Pinnacle is expertly applied over the complete pistol by renowned firearm engraver Wayne D’Angelo. D’Angelo is one of the world’s foremost engraving artists and his attention to detail is legendary. He is the former chief engraver for Smith and Wesson and contract engraver for Colt and we are proud to work with him on this project.
The Pinnacle is truly our Pinnacle of craftsmanship and in the world of bespoke, custom pistols it truly stands alone. This eye-stopping, heirloom grade pistol will be very limited in production.