(Updated) How would you feel if you had a guaranteed ammunition supply, even during the worst “panics”? PRIME Club seeks to answer this question by providing ammunition at various levels through its membership program.
A PRIME Club membership answers these three questions:
1. When will I be able to get ammunition?
2. How much will my ammunition cost now and in the future?
3. What is the quality of my ammunition?
PRIME Club membership also includes:
- 30-day, money-back guarantee on your membership fees
- Money-back return policy on unopened ammunition, less shipping costs
- Includes high-quality ammunition for competition, training, self-defense, and practice
- Grants an exclusive, 12-month price protection
- Grants an exclusive, 12-month, fixed product subscription based quantity protection
- Delivers with immediate and then quarterly scheduled shipments of fixed, subscription based products
- Allows access to membership-pricing on professional training and ammunition delivered to your training location
- Includes access to a respectful, online community that shares through our blog, chat room, and events
- Contributes to the protection of our Second Amendment rights
I was personally impressed with their ammo partner. PRIME Club has partnered with RUAG for high-quality rounds. Pricing is roughly in line with other major retailers (Note* Pricing is further discounted for members. Membership pricing is typically 20% less than what you see current see on the website.), with lower-cost options (MFS steel-cased) available for purchase.
What do you think? Is having guaranteed supply of good ammo worth a fee?
UPDATE (4/14/2014, 5:30 PM EST):
They owner just called me and spent some time going over the PRIME Club. Jim is a passionate guy that seems committed to supporting shooters. Important things to note prior to formulating an opinion:
- Geco is brand made by RUAG. RUAG is high quality stuff. I have shot it in Europe and personally, its more comparable to Hornady than XM193 in terms of performance. We will have a review of the ammo coming soon!
- The prices listed are all non-membership pricing. Membership pricing is typically 20% less than what you see current see on the website.
- When you sign up for a membership, you can also purchase ammo outside your allotment. The allotment is guaranteed; A la’ carte is on a whats-available basis. Prime currently has “tens of millions” of rounds in its US warehouse.
- They will be offering three tiers of private-label ammo. “Precision” is the high-quality stuff (Swiss P), “Performance” is the good value, better performance (Geco), & “Practice” steel cased (MFS).