The Rosch Works SL1 SIGHT-LIGHT is a very nifty front sight for any picatinny railed firearm that has a built in 250 lumen LED flashlight built in. This is one of those products I wish I had thought up myself!
The specifications are …
- 250+ lumen LED lighthead co-developed with Gene Malkoff of Malkoff Devices
- Picatinny rail mount for free-floated frontend top-rail mounting
- 7075 T6 aluminum for ultimate toughness
- Cerakote over Type III hardcoat anodization for ultimate protection and appearance
- Nitrocarburized steel components for appearance and forever corrosion protection
- Water-resistant, all-weather operation
- Twisty tailcap (always off, momentary on, always on)
- Minimal footprint (< 3.5″) and weight (3.2oz with CR123 battery)
- Protected against inserting battery backwards.
- Battery life measured at 50 minutes at full-brightness and declining intensity for hours after.
- Ships with a CR123 battery, a sight elevation adjustment tool, a 5/32″ hex key and thread locker
- Made in USA
It is being sold by Rosch Works for $235.