Shockwave Technologies makes a birdshead-type grip for the Remington 870 shotgun called the Raptor Grip. The grip is polymer and replaces a standard 870 stock in just a few minutes. If you’ve never swapped the stock on an 870, don’t worry – it is dead simple to do.
According to Shockwave Technologies, the 870 grip will fit:
- Remington 870 12-gauge firearms
- Remington 870 20-gauge firearms (those built on the larger 12-gauge receiver)
- New England Firearms (NEF) Pardner Pump Protector 12-gauge
- Harrington & Richardson (H&R) Pardner Pump Protector 12-gauge
- Interstate Arms Corp (IAC) Hawk Model 98, 982 and 981R
The site shows the grip is currently selling for $26.99 plus $4 shipping.