Italian arms maker Chiappa debuted their Little Badger .22lr single-shot break-open rifle earlier this year at the 2013 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The minimalist survival rifle comes with a 16.5″ barrel and is equipped with an adjustable rear sight, fixed front sight and weights in at just 3.5 pounds. It also has a pretty nifty cartridge holder that’s attached to the wire frame stock and the barrel comes threaded for suppressor use. Want to add and optic? The Little Badger also includes 4 Picatinny rails on the handguard. The handy little rifle folds down to just 16.5″, with an overall length of 32″ unfolded and comes with a nylon carry bag. The Chiappa Little Badger retails at $170, check them out at chiappafirearms.com.
Ray is an online marketer who got his start in the auto industry taking pictures and writing about cars. A long time gun enthusiast and blogger, his daily firearms musings can be found over at his gun blog ArmoryBlog.com.
More In: Rifles
- Winchester announces lead free .22LR and .22 Magnum and .223
- Redfield Battlezone TAC.22 2-7x34mm: The (Almost) Perfect .22 Scope
- Ruger American Rimfire: .22 LR and .22 Magnum 10/22 Style A Bolt Action Rifle
- Lithgow Arms LA101 CrossOver: First civilian firearm mass-produced in Australia in over four decades
- Mossberg 802 Plinkster Rifles