New from SureFire is the 500 lumens Ultra Scout Light designed specifically for mounting on weapons. The M600U model features a picatinny thumbscrew mount and the M620U model features a picatinny Swing Lever mount. Both are available with a tan or black finish.
The M600U & M620U Scout Light™ are lightweight, compact WeaponLight’s featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 500 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the Scout Light Series ideal for longer- and closer-range applications. The ergonomic M600U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp, while the M620U utilizes a self-adjusting Swing-Lever™ clamp that will fit out of spec rails. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for fingertip control, by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch (both included). Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough Scout Light models thrive in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations—without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Features and Benefits:
• Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and closer-range tasks
• Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable • Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switching included
• (M600U Model) Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to in-spec MIL-STD-1913 rails
• (M620U Model) Swing Lever™ mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
• Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life (included)