LOKI Weapon Systems have developed a lightweight AR-15 rifle designed for competition shooting. The LOKI LWSF 3G Competition Model is chambered in .223 (“Wylde” chamber1), 6.5 Grendel and .300 AAC BLK.
Our 3G Competition model features a 15-inch vented carbon fiber free-floating handguard, an 18-inch double-fluted stainless steel barrel with Nordic Corvette compensator, mid-length adjustable gas system, a .223 wylde chamber, Giesselle SSA two-stage trigger, and Vltor A2 stock with lightened buffer. The 3G rifle shoots sub-MOA, has negligible recoil and practically non-existent muzzle rise.
- 18″ Stainless double fluted 1:8 twist 223 Wylde chamber barrel with M4 extension
- Geissele SSA 2 stage trigger
- NiB coated Bolt Carrier Group
- M4 Billet flat top Upper
- Billet 7075T6 Lower receiver
- adjustable gas system
- 15” Vented Carbon Fiber handguard
- Nordic Corevette comp
- VLTOR Rifle Modstock
- Ergo™ pistol grip
- Lightened Buffer
- XL Magwell
- 30 round PMAG™
- Life Time LOKI Limited Warranty
The retail price is $2,099 (+$180 for a .300 or 6.5mm barrel).
A hybrid .223 / 5.56mm NATO chamber. ↩