Yesterday I blogged about Jesse James receiving the first consumer ACR rifle. He has had the rifle photographed and posted the photos on ar15.com. Ignore all Spike’s Tactical logos, they were added to the photos and are not on the actual gun.
Jesse says …
- Mid length gas system, 16″ barrel, m4 profile, AAC break for m42000 Can. New ratchet and lock design.
- Gen-4 Rail system with removable pic rail sections. Rail moves a little in rear if twisted. (See Shoot Photos)
- Came with both the new style folder with spring lock and the fixed stock.
- New style gas block, no bayo lug,
- Gun is Black.
- All kinds of Q/D options on both sides of the rifle.
- Charging handle can be flipped left or right, up or down.
- Great fit and function, and is very easy to figure out. Rear upper pin hangs slightly when in out position.
- Trigger is 100% better than SCAR and is very crisp. (Looks to be a standard AR style, might be wrong though)
It is great to finally see what is, almost certainly, the final civilian version of the Bushmaster ACR.