Beretta and Ruger have both announced a huge increase over last years’ sales.
Beretta U.S.A. Corp. announces outstanding June results. “We are extremely pleased by our commercial pistol market sales”, said Gary Ramey, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, “June sales are up 219% compared to last year. All of our pistol families are performing very well, with the Px4 Storm family up an amazing 451%. Our Cx4 Storm Carbine is also doing extremely well, up 1249% compared to last year”.
* Our firearms sales grew 94% from the second quarter of 2008 and 14% from the first quarter of 2009.
* The Company estimates that its year-to-date sales growth of $54.7 million can be attributed to the following:
* Approximately 50% New products (LCP, LCR, SR-9, and SR-556),
* Approximately 25% Industry-wide surge in demand that began in the fourth quarter of 2008, and
* Approximately 25% Increased marketshare.
* Our firearms unit production grew 63% from the second quarter of 2008 and 18% from the first quarter of 2009.